Start preparing for new age careers in Gaming, AR and VR!
India Is Poised To Become One Of The World’s Leading Markets In Gaming Sector. Currently Valued At INR Rs.89 Crores, The Indian Gaming Industry Is Estimated For The Annual Worth Of INR Rs.110 Crores by 2020 Taking The Lead At 71% Share.
The Growth Is Driven By :-
- Rising Younger Population
- Higher Disposable Incomes
- Introduction Of New Gaming Genres And
- The Increasing Number Of Smartphone And Tablet Users
ADVANTAGES OF GAMING INDUSTRY IN INDIA :-
- World’s Largest Youth Population
- World’s Second Largest Internet Population
- Availability Of Creative Talent
- Huge Skills Base Across IT, Testing And Arts
- World-class Infrastructure And Advanced Technology
- Presence Of Big Development Centres Like Microsoft, Nvidia, UbiSoft, Zynga, Electronic Arts, Disney, Playdom, Sony, Etc.
Games Have Now Become The Most Popular And Profitable Form Of Entertainment.
Over The Years, Gaming Has Evolved To Include Different Mediums. We Have Seen Consoles Becoming More Sophisticated, PC Games Becoming Multi-player And More Complex And An Entire Evolution Of NextGen Mobile Games On Smartphones.
TYPES OF GAMES:
- PC Games
- Console Games
- Mobile Gaming
Different Genres In Game:
Games Are Developed Under Various Predefined Categories Called Genre ufabet Of Game. Before Developing A Game, The Game Engineer Or Project Leader Has To Decide What Type Of Game He Wants To Develop For His Audience.
List Of Game Genres :
- Role Playing Games (RPG)
- Strategy Games
- Sports Games
- Scientific & Educational Games
- Other Miscellaneous Game Genres
FUTURE OF GAMING :
- India have 253.2 million gamers in India with 81% of them in the age group of 16-30 years.
- The Indian online gaming industry has a bright future in 2019 with its accelerated growth recognized by users with good disposable income groups.
- The industry is booming with a growing appetite for gaming in India. It is growing leaps and bounds as compared to the other industries.
- The exponential rise in the Indian gaming industry can be witnessed due to its parallel connection with smartphone adoption.
- As per the recent studies, the number of smartphone users in India would reach 530 million by the end of this year. In addition, the Indian mobile games market is projected to hit a mark of INR Rs.110 Crores by the end of 2020, and the number of gaming users is expected to reach 628 million
GAMING INDUSTRY TRENDS :
- User Penetration In The Mobile Gaming Is At 19.9% In 2018 And Is Expected To Hit 26.0% In 2022.
- Cyber Café Market Is Currently Estimated At 3000 Cafes Of Which 1500 Have 5 Or More Machines Dedicated To Games.95% Are Mobile Centric Games
- Growing Focus On The ‘Kids Genre’
- Arcade Style Games Are One Of The Most Popular Genres, Followed By Puzzle And Racing Genre
- Gaming Based On Famous Hyped Events Like Kaun Banega Crorepati, T2ofever.Com, IPL, Khel Kabaddi, Etc.